WEEK UNO
We have created a list and titled it "Things we need in order to not get an F." On this list is the following:
- Drawing board (This Thing)
- Animation program
- Music program
- Creativeness (Like This Guy Has)
- A brain (This Thing)
- Another brain
- A computer
As you can see, that is a long list. Do not fret though, my trusted colleagues, we have checked many of those off. Our dearly beloved Mr. Mason provided the drawing board, my trusted apple products provided us with Garage Band (
This Cool Music Making App), and my amazing father provided me the computer. The brains are slowly developing and our creativeness is a bipolar factor that comes and goes. Animation programs are being researched currently, but if we fail to find one, we will use paint and the video programs provided by the school.
In the past week, we also finished part of the "If all else fails use this" song.
Here is the song do far if you would like to listen to it.
So what have we learned so far?
- Making music is not easy and is very tedious.
- That SoundCloud is amazing and has tons of free music.
- How to use the drawing board.
- How to create blogs.
Our next step is to start the video. By the 4th of May, we plan on having an animation program and a few drawings finished and having lyrics to the backup song.
I hope you can achieve all your goals so you do not fail. It is really cool that you guys are incorporating music and animation. I can not wait to see your finished project. I like how that is the music making doesn't pan out you have a back up song and you linked it so we could listen to it. Good job guys and good luck on your project.
ReplyDelete- Jenna Delonchamp
I'm so excited to see the final result of your project; you two are so mega-ly (not a word, but I'm using it) talented! Garage Band (I have the app on my iPhone) makes life so much easier making music! Anyway, love the layout of your blog and wish you best of luck!~
ReplyDelete